October 10th Social Security and Tax Planning Benefits Seminar
New In 2023: Major Changes Impacting Your Social Security Benefits
You Paid For It, Collect The Most That You Are Entitled To Receive!
Register to attend and you may learn about:
- 2 Strategies That May Increase Your Lifetime Benefits
- Coordinating Benefits With Your Spouse…
- Why Couples Miss Out On Substantial Income?
- A Huge Mistake Often Made – Wasting Survivor Benefits
- Why Women Are Often Hurt The Most?
- 2 Ways To Potentially Eliminate or Reduce Taxes
- On Your Benefits, and Your Retirement Income!
- Social Security Benefit Cuts Likely In As Few As 10 Years
- How Future Cuts May Impact Your Optimal Social Security Claiming Strategy
We’ll also address The Widow’s Penalty: Why surviving spouses often pay higher taxes and Medicare premiums, and what you could do about.
Back to top